Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which Pic Should I choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cGr

Hi..I am new in this site..There are very useful informations..Thanks..
I need a pic model that I want to get 2 sine signal and compare them about their phase difference?And I want to use the pic to generate 40 kHZ frequency..Do you have any idea about this?
Thanks for your help..

Generating 40KHz is trivial, check my IR tutorial - as for comparing sinewaves, square them first, and compare the squarewaves.

Presumably you're looking at ultrasonic sensors of some kind?.

Thanks..Yes,I will use ultrasonic sensors with my pic..And ı want to compare two signal in my pic..One ADC and 2 analog input is enough for this process?

I don't see where you need analogue inputs at all? - like I said, convert the inputs to squarewaves and compare those. However, I'm a little confused about the two waveforms to compare anyway - why two?.

40KHz frequency can be very easily generated by a NE555 timer IC in astable mode....I used it in my school projects

I should learn that how much is the phase shifting between these two signal with using pic?

What Nigel is saying is that you don't need analog to determine phase relationship of 2 sine waves. Think about it - how could you represent the phase relationship digitally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back