Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which micro to choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

Hello Guys,
Which micro to use after or before pic micro.
i am thinking to go with avr usb or arduino??

Since you already use PIC's, do you have a way to go back in time to accomplish the "before" part of your plan?

As for the "after" part, what properties do you need that the PIC's you have been using don't fulfill?

John

If you are doing a teaching workshop, use a microcontroller with which you are familiar. And those include?

John

Hello jpanhalt,
from USA i hope all are fine great, I will do workshop for student in engineering .
I hope there are hills in India..... The students have got to have somewhere to run!!

And those include?
8085 the best starting with few second working on SDO and home made programmer of EEPROM.
and quick start gifted from parallax member USA Duage XXXX another forum. few year later back.
then PIC16f676, 72,877a not fully but some parts of GPIO

I hope there are hills in India..... The students have got to have somewhere to run!!
I live in near hill station.

I live in near hill station.

tumblr_m6iv087Qqv1qbaj4uo1_500.png

hello,
what is micro controller?
Hello welcome to Electro tech online.com,
It is a type of semiconductor integrated circuit that can work according to project you need specification.
it has lots of logic gates circuit inside it in million billion depend on it construction.
Suppose if some one want to make a led display or control motor at some point you can program it in computer than some programmer will writes or burn the chip that will work.
for using micro-controller first we should learn the data sheet or programming how to use it from manufacture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back