Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which LDO to use in my design ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

av_gwl

Dear All

Please suggest which LDO among variety of available in the market from ( ST, Texas , Leadis ) which should I use given all electrical specifications and packaging is same .

Looking forward for your quick reply.

Thanks

Dear All

Please suggest which LDO among variety of available in the market from ( ST, Texas , Leadis ) which should I use given all electrical specifications and packaging is same .

Looking forward for your quick reply.

Thanks

hi,
If you are making only one unit from you design that includes a LDO, it does not really matter.
If you are making hundreds of units, the cheapest LDO available that meets your specification.
If you are making hundreds of units for a world wide distribution, the cheapest LDO thats available world wide, that meets your specification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back