Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which IC is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecritic

I have an IC in my home. The label is just this

(M).3Ñ1

I googled with 1741 but couldn't find any information. I wonder if someone here knows what IC is that?

Eight legs raises the possibility that it's an LM741 op amp. Any other clues? Was it in a circuit with other devices? What did the circuit do? Can you trace and match up power supply pins with something sensible?

I am sorry, but this is an isolated IC. I don't know anything about its history. I found it in a group of several other Isolated ICs. Almost all other ICs have Letters surrounding the Numbers, so that I can easily locate them in the Internet. But this one is an exception!!!

see this link
**broken link removed**

if that is like this IC then it is IC 741 OP-AMP

How can you be so aboslute?

It could be a custom chip?

@the critic...are there any other markings such as a logo on the device?

Last edited:
@the critic...are there any other markings such as a logo on the device?

the only marking that is present in the IC is the one I mentioned in the OP.
I also think its an op-amp, since After some search I found that MC1741 is an op-amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back