Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which Dog Ate the Phone Charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalaran

My girlfriends charger recently got eaten by one of the two dogs shown below... you may have seen my post in the other thread I'm try to salvage it.

Who do YOU think ate the phone charger?

a. Kingston (left)
b. Buster (right)

**broken link removed**

If it didn't choke on the charger itself, how did it not choke on the cord?

Last edited:
Both their eyes are glowing so it's hard to tell. I'm gonna guess it was Kingston. Just looks more guilty to me. :D

Let the two dogs eat two mobile phones and get it back on the next morning in toilet. The fully charged phone belongs to the dog ate the charger..:):)

Shoot em both. Then get better dogs.

Its why my family has always had well mannered dogs, the idiots didn't get very far. ;)

Na go get a patent and sell the patent to Steve Jobs and before ya know it apples nu product will be the I-dog, now thinking up the suitable catch phases will be the fun part...........

One day the bird cage was knocked to the floor, the dog sitting with the bird in it's mouth.

The cats looked away suspiciously.

I knew the dog couldn't have possibly reached the cage.

If I had cat's. Sleep with one eye open;)

We all know you always cut the phone line.:D

The one on the left looks a bit more wirer y. ;).

Why not just phone the mobile number, see which dog answers...:rolleyes:

lol thought I'd try to bring a little humour here, apparently all don't see it the same way hehe.

But I think all who guessed was right, the guilty one was kingston! I agree, he's got that evil look hehe, he's also the young one.

Cheers all.

The dogs are innocent.

The Cats I tell you the Cats. I'm sure theirs one around somewhere you just have to find them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back