Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which capacitor current waveform is correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG1995

Hi

Please have a look on the attachment. Please tell me which current waveform of the two, Waveform 1 or Waveform 2, is correct. Thank you for the help.

Regards
PG

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 274
Hi

I assume that someone is not in the process of replying. I'm sorry about it but I have solved it. Thanks a lot for giving it a look. Thanks.

Regards
PG

It seems I'm still little confused about the waveform. So, please help me. Please have a look on the attachment. It has my question "Q" at the very bottom.

Regards
PG

Attachments

• Panoramaf.jpg
    Panoramaf.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 283
Hi,

Is that input waveform just a few ramps and horizontal lines?
It's kind of hard to read your writing. If it was typed it would be much easier to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back