Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which calculation is correct? Examp11.8Sadiku

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG1995

Hi

I'm really puzzled. I was looking at an example in a book. Just out of curiosity I was checking the calculation done in the book on my calculator and there is a huge difference between the result reached in the book and by my calculator. Please let me know what you think. Is my calculator faulty?

Regards
PG

I'm :eek:. My calculator was in degree mode and that was giving me an error! Note to the reader, always check your calculator for angle mode when doing calculus. I will continue this thread for some other problem. Sorry. And thanks for giving it a look.

Best wishes
PG

Hello,

In my opinion, a calculator will only waste your time in this kind of problems... You can't afford to lose time calculating Sin(2pi), or Cos(pi), Cos(pi/3) , Cos(5pi/6), etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back