• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which amplifier can i use?

Not open for further replies.


New Member
i have this pir sensor IRA-E700ST0 from Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and i want to use it with LM358 op amp, but not sure which Lm358 should i choose.

i see low power dual and general purpose ones, single supply, etc.

can anyone suggest which?

kind regards,
Last edited:


Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
An LM358 is a low power single supply dual opamp that is made exactly the same by many semiconductor manufaturers.
There are thousands of newer and better opamps that could be used instead.


It depends on what you're doing, if it's DC the LM358 is fine, if it's audio use a better op-amp such as the TL072.
Not open for further replies.

EE World Online Articles