Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

whether probl is in hardware side or in my code

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakhi

hello,

I have written the Modbus Code for 2 different functions(Digital input & Digital Output) using RTU mode with RS485 in which both the card is working fine if they work individually but whn i tried to work both the card (of different functions)simultaneously then while switching from one function to another then slave can't able to recognize the query after getting certain no. of queries also but some times it respond instantly .

So,where is the problem whether hardware is taking certain time for initiating while moving from one function to another.

Thanx,
Pakhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back