Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to sell electronics stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cva6633

Does anyone know where I can sell stuff. I don't know if ads are allowed on this forum so Im asking for any ideas.

The item id like to sell would be of interest to electronics people. (test equipment related)

Thanks

umm... Ebay?

I've sold on ebay before but I want a place to quickly post an ad and sell.

I wanted to post it in an electronics forum because id get more traffic quickly.

Post what you have here in **** chat and see who has a look. If the moderators dont like it this thread will just disappear.

Thats why i asked first, I didn't want to piss anyone off or whatever.

I have a couple pair of Agilent 10074C 10:1 scope probes. 150MHz. Barely used as I sold the scope a while ago and couldn't find the probes at the time.

Make me an offer. Im not looking for much even though these are expensive new.

Last edited:
Craig's List?

Ken

Once I get pictures I am gonna post it on Craig's list. I just wanted to ask here because Ive had luck selling stuff really quick in other forums. (car parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back