Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to get good cheap parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyConfuzed

Where is a good place to order LEDs, resistors, etc? I've tried searching, can only find radioshack and ebay. Just seems like there should be some place with lower prices. I found some places online, but couldn't figure out there web sites. Seems like you needed to know the part number. Mainly looking for a place that carries high powered IR LEDs.

Jameco, Ocean State Electronics, All Electronics, Digikey, Mouser, MCM, Newark are among the list of supplier's I'd try.

stevez said:
Jameco, Ocean State Electronics, All Electronics, Digikey, Mouser, MCM, Newark are among the list of supplier's I'd try.

Thank You. Don't know why these sites don't come up when you do search for electronics etc, But you type those names in and they come right up.

You might try **broken link removed**. Would would email him first, to see what his state of affairs are, as he's going out of business.

Google .........

ReallyConfuzed said:
Thank You. Don't know why these sites don't come up when you do search for electronics etc, But you type those names in and they come right up.

When I Google for "electronic parts" I get over 81 000 000 hits! And the first dozen or so are suppliers we all use.
The problem is that most all have what I consider high shipping charges when you only need a few parts or a few dollars worth of parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back