Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where to get a game for mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloody-orc

where to get super mario for my new mobile Sony Ericsson Z520i. any version of it is good. free is better.

Java games are prety hard to find on the net.That phone or yours is not an smartphone right?

I have about 100 games for my phone on my PC(there for MS Smartphone NOT Java).But only the good ones on my phone.Like Woflenstein 3D,Worms world party,SkyForce,Doom 3D,gnuboy(GameBoy emulator)...

Try your mobile operator,they probobly sell them.Or find an WAP website that has them for free(But you still pay for the downloading)

Do you have an USB cable for or phone(Or any way of sending files to your phone)? Then you can try P2P.

i have bluetooth and IR. can you send me any games for me to try?

maybe it is. that i dont know. just attac one here and i'll give it a shot. if not for this phone, then maybe for anotherone i got.

and i cant get anything from my operator. they dont do games (nor ringtones etc.)

This is how the screen of a smartphone looks like.

Evry microsoft smartphone looks like this.If you have an phone that displays this on the scren then my games will run on it.If not the phone will recognise it as an unknown file.Also games or smartphones come mostly in many files.(Java comes always in one file)

Attachments

• dcp01849.jpg
    dcp01849.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 291
And this is how the game Doom looks like on my phone

Attachments

• dcp01805.jpg
    dcp01805.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 289
ok then i dont have one :(

ok still looking for super mario.jar

Status