Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to find symbols in microsogt word

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

Hi,

May i know where can i find the symbols of triple integration and A with a vector arrow on top? Where can i find the symbols in word? or how do i go about creating it?

im not familar with that particular symbol, but im in no doubt it will be there.

In microsoft word

Go to INSERT>OBJECT>MS EQUASION EDITOR

You will find what you need in there

It's in my Word 2003 at home and Word 2007 at work.

Ken

well if my spelling is causing such a problem, mabey i should stop trying to help people, but lets be honest - it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see what I meant.

I was only trying to help, and it was another 3 hours and 6 minutes before anyone else chimed in. (with a nice guide to installing it - if its not installed as standard.

On a side note - i dont use it - i use mathtype - by the people who made the equation editor for microsoft - and its much better.

Oh I have attached a screen cap of what your looking for.

Attachments

• tempscreen3.GIF
    tempscreen3.GIF
    15.2 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
well if my spelling is causing such a problem, mabey i should stop trying to help people, but lets be honest - it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see what I meant.

I was only trying to help, and it was another 3 hours and 6 minutes before anyone else chimed in. (with a nice guide to installing it - if its not installed as standard.

On a side note - i dont use it - i use mathtype - by the people who made the equation editor for microsoft - and its much better.

Oh I have attached a screen cap of what your looking for.
Chill out, gangsta. I wasn't criticizing you. I was just making a valid point. Anybody can make spelling errors. If he had followed your link, he should have found it anyway, if his Word installation has it. On the other hand, if he tried searching Help, he probably wouldn't have found it, due to the spelling error. I'm pretty sure shermaine's first language is not English, so he would have been unlikely to notice the spelling error.

Sorry Roff

I've had a rough day!

I will try and keep a check on my spelling from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back