Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to find PSpice simulation model files for Altium Designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkBattousai

I'm using Altium Designer Summer 09.

I'm quite new to Altium Designer. First, I learned schematic and PCB design basics. Now I'm trying to simulate a very simple 555 clock generator circuit as a "Hellow world" project.

I've been searching on the net to find out how to do simulation in Altium Designer. I found some tutorial pages in its official website:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

These tutorials tell me that I need ".mdl" or ".ckt" simulation model files to do simulation. There is no simulation model file in the "\Library" directory. There isn't any model files for even simplest integrated circuits.

So, where can I obtain these files?
Or, are these files hidden somewhere inside installation directory?
Do I have to find a simulation model file for every single circuit element??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back