Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Hey all, im having trouble trying to purchase some microchips online...

... the main issue is it takes too long to get something from Thailand like a week to import then a week to deliver is too long...

... anyone know of a online store that is reliable and has pics in stock?

The most important pic is the PIC18F1320.. Bill you got in stock that you can sell to me?

And basically other pics in the 18F family... are important

Have you ever ordered something from thailand? I can get pics from thailand in about 3-5 days.

Newark, Mouser, and DigiKey should all get you the chip in a week or less. As a rule Newark has the best prices on PICs.

From https://octopart.com/search?q=PIC18F1320
Microchip - PIC18F1320-I/P 18 pin, 8 kb flash, 256 ram, 16 i/oic mcu...
Sierra IC RFQ - PIC18F1320IP 1:$7.44 avail:797
Digi-Key PIC18F1320-I/P-ND 1:$5.13 avail:546
Mouser 579-PIC18F1320-I/P 1:$4.92 avail:302
Newark 92C2431 1:$2.69 avail:292
Jameco 248111 1:$4.89 avail:111

Digikey is my primary source for most parts. Digikey single quantities are a ripp off. Thank goodness I buy no less than 25. Same for Mouser. The lowest price for a single quantity is direct from Microchip. Yet this is offset by a higher shipping price. I prefer a distributor by the fact that I can buy various items from one location and pay one low cost shipping as opposed to paying various shipping fees from various stores.

Yes, shipping is the governing property of my parts ordering, item quality second, item price third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back