Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to buy parts online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akak99

Hi: First time poster...I have a small project in mind where I need a battery holder, an SPST switch, a project box and various connectors ...simple stuff!

Every time I go to my local RadioShack, they have every part but the specific ones I'm looking for. Are there any recommendations for online suppliers for this stuff?

Radioshack.com is impossibly slow. PartsExpress.com doesn't have everything I'm looking for...any recommendation would be appreciated!

MCM Electronics has about everything and you can get them to send you a really nice color catalog.
BG Micro is a surplus dealer, but they have some neat things and they are very cheap. You can buy stuff online there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back