Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to buy MAXIM IC's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueroomelectronics said:
Gotcha, I'll report back to my fellow Illuminati.

Chuck Norris can pinn illuminati. All we need is Chuck Norris to save America...

Frosty_47 said:
Chuck Norris can pinn illuminati. All we need is Chuck Norris to save America...

Go ahead drag Chuck into this. But remember he's an alien too ! :p

A Texas/Ranger Alien ! :D

LOLZ check out the new thread "Chuck Norris Facts".....

Frosty_47 said:
I guess Santa's midgets must have hacked CIA database and leaked the info :)

How did u request free samples?
How much did u pay for Shipping & Handling?
I went to their site.
Created an account with honest information.
Put samples in the sample cart and ordered them.
There was some sort of note area I used to say that I could not buy them in small numbers.

The parts were sent to the school. I do not think that mattered.
They picked up the tab for S&H.

Some of the sampling rules seem to be tightening up. For example, they will not send to someone with a "generic" e-mail address (I think that was TI, maybe Dallas/Maxim). You need something with a .edu or .com extension.
Allegro actually wanted the URL of my employer. I explained that my usual supplier was back-ordered (it really was) and they went ahead an sent me a couple of samples. John

Thank you very much for this information. I hope I can convince MAXIM to send a sample to my school :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back