Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to buy battery charger for TR 16340 battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fragmen

To all electronics suppliers:
I am in need of some battery charger of TR 16340 1300mAh battery. I'll buy this kind of charger for my customer in Spain.
Is there any good suggestion of battery charger supplier in Spain? I need your help, guys!

rs components might have something, what battery technology is it, nimh, lithium etc

rs components might have something, what battery technology is it, nimh, lithium etc

I have checked the battery, it is a TR 16340 3.7V 1300mAh Lithium battery. It is the best choice for me to help customers to buy the charge in his country Spain. He will receive it in an early time.

To all electronics suppliers:
I am in need of some battery charger of TR 16340 1300mAh battery. I'll buy this kind of charger for my customer in Spain.
Is there any good suggestion of battery charger supplier in Spain? I need your help, guys!

Wagawoo also a better option to buy battery charger for TR 16340 battery. They are specialized in all kind of battery chargers like lithium, Marine, Industrial and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back