Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where is the noise when you need it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi all

Unusual situation for me. I am normally like a little Church mouse. As silent as can be...
Go about doing my stuff without worrying anybody. I have enough noise from people and cars and things passing by..

So...last night and tonight too, I feel like making a noise. Like opening up my little 3020 up and letting it sing and be happy....
I can only do that if other people are making a racket too. I mean I can only be noisy if others are too...not Rocket science.

Trues God...all is quite here. No music no noise. Again. A problem.

For those of you sitting and shaking your heads about this stuff....around Two Months ago I went and fetched my stuff that had been in storage for years.

A little NAD 3020A and little Wharfedale 504 speakers. From the early Eighties.....

Best sounding stuff if played LOUDLY.

Cool song this:

:( Error The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

How did they know which country I was in :D

Outside the fact that your ip address identifies the country.... Tvtech could ne a fumny guy playing on the fact that the video seen is noise.

Outside the fact that your ip address identifies the country.... Tvtech could ne a fumny guy playing on the fact that the video seen is noise.

Love you Joe.

More music coming.....

Regards,
tvtech

And that's about it.

First day of the new Month here...excitement and fun and happy times and noise and parties and stuff normally :eek:
Not anymore....

Like a graveyard here now....eish....the money is gone....

Going political now and what the hell....

I remember clearly Eight Years ago in this very same place. Noise and partying and fun...pubs serving patrons of the "darker variety"

Said "variety" thought they had it waxed......well right here in the middle of it....they have screwed up again.
And I had better stop now. I have seen working going to broken in 8 years.

And will never be fixed...let the taps run....let them leak...water comes from Heaven....

Such is the thinking of the masses here. Money also comes from Heaven. Or at least grows on trees.......

A.......holes.

South Africa is in serious shite...

Looks good for a Tourist........

here's what we saw on your first link .... only I added the audio

So you see where I thought you were "playing on the thread title." LOL

Hi Joe

Does the link work? Otherwise search for "close but no cigar". Weird Al Yankovic also did a version of it.
What a night I had last night. Really traveled the NET without standing up or needing to drive :)

Mod edit: Let's keep this clean, tvtech. This is a family-friendly forum.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited by a moderator:
The link opens, then youtube places that message on the screen with no audio.

I copied the file, actually screen captured it, and added the noise, because of the thread title, it was TV Noise, and tvtech wanted to make some noise. LOL

It could be the uploader didn't want to learn some a word with respect to copywrite laws ... a word like defendant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back