Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where did my Thread Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tabloid truth, there is some element of the facts, but sort of twisted. It's intended to be entertaining, unfortunately some people take it too literally. Nothing wrong with sensationalizing things, or even conspiracy theories as a diversion, but you need to keep it in perspective.
When you brought the 'New World Order' into the entertainment, you lost my amusement value. This is a cult, their goal is to break down the established governments, and promote anarchy and chaos. The employ all the little sneak tactics and mis-information that they accuse the governments of the world of exercising on their people. Not saying that all governments are completely open an honest, the aren't, and occasionally get caught. Mostly their intent is to avoid a mass panic situation, a greater problems to deal with.

Personally, I've got better sense, then to get drawn into this stuff. There are many ways to represent the truth, that facts stand for themselves. I've just got better things to do, then to try and extract the facts form the hype.

[edited By Electromaster]

OK, I thought this thread was deleted. I apologize Nigel. You know we all have allot to learn. Sometimes I'm a little hot headed and I'm sure a few other things. But one thing you might consider is, I have been in the "truth" movement a long time and I have seen all of the replies that I got here. When something doesn't fit into the paradigm of a persons perspective they can and will lash out for various reasons. I just continued to show the research and get them to investigate themselves and come to their own conclusions. Perhaps I got mad because I saw the hunger. They wanted to talk about it. You know why? Because engineers and electronics professionals & amateurs are some of the smartest people in the world. I just put it out there and then...have at it.

I will try to temper my emotions. That was stupid. :mad:

It's tabloid truth, there is some element of the facts, but sort of twisted. It's intended to be entertaining, unfortunately some people take it too literally. Nothing wrong with sensationalizing things, or even conspiracy theories as a diversion, but you need to keep it in perspective.
When you brought the 'New World Order' into the entertainment, you lost my amusement value. This is a cult, their goal is to break down the established governments, and promote anarchy and chaos. The employ all the little sneak tactics and mis-information that they accuse the governments of the world of exercising on their people. Not saying that all governments are completely open an honest, the aren't, and occasionally get caught. Mostly their intent is to avoid a mass panic situation, a greater problems to deal with.

Personally, I've got better sense, then to get drawn into this stuff. There are many ways to represent the truth, that facts stand for themselves. I've just got better things to do, then to try and extract the facts form the hype.

Your problem is....you listen to Rush Limbaugh & Shawn Hanity. They Lie.

Your problem is....you listen to Rush Limbaugh & Shawn Hanity. They Lie.

Nope, never have. Have seen the stories on CNN when Limbaugh was in trouble (free publicity). They sell similar trash as what you, surprised you aren't buying that as well. Perhaps my reluctance to buy TV signals (cable or satellite) keeps me free of much of this garbage. I get to watch CNN or ESPN in the break room at work.

You find it so easy to buy the information your sources use to discredit our government, but don't seem to be able to use the same reasoning with your sources of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back