Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where comes the voltage drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

overgift

Hi all,

I'm using the demux HEF4067B to do signal switching, a strange thing is there is always a big voltage drop, for instance, the input signal voltage range is 12v, the output signal range is only 6v, seems the voltage drop is so abnormal. I'm thinking may be there is some wrong ground connection which made the voltage drop. I connected the ground of the input signal to the ground of the demux, so they have the same voltage reference. And the ground of the demux, the ground of my MCU are connected to the power supply ground...Could anyone with experience give me some suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back