Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I get this Circuit Board made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadster

Can anyone tell me where I can get about 10-20 of these circuit board made cheaply? I think I would only need a 1 layer board correct? Obviously I don't need the existing circuits in the box...
Thanks!

Attachments

• auto_lock01.jpg
    auto_lock01.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 243
Don't really see the need of a PCB in the first place. Just solder a diode across each relay coil, the third goes in line. The rest is just wire.

Hi,

Yes Harvey, just what i was going to say.
I looked at that for a bit, then thought that might as well be some
connector block, or in a car perhaps one of those spade terminal
block strips. I think you can get them with a plastic cover,
(a bit like the old car fuse strips)
If its done neatly it should look alright.

John :)

Looking at that circuit, the relays are automotive relays which have spade terminals on them anyway.

Solder the diodes directly across the terminals as close to the base as you can then the rest just plug on (apart from one diode).

Don't know about places!But for a commercial product it needs a board.otherwise customer wont satisfies.

I'd simply do a silk screen including top layout & printing the boards.The silk frame I have & going to a shop to expose the artwork just only 1.5 US$.

See the recent work of us did with my friend (pasan).

Attachments

• DSC01031.jpg
    DSC01031.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC01039.jpg
    DSC01039.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 254
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back