Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where can i get some leds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jareeb

where can i get some plan blue leds that i can connect to my 4 pin connector off my psu in my computer. and how many can i get on a single connector?

where can i get some plan blue leds that i can connect to my 4 pin connector off my psu in my computer. and how many can i get on a single connector?

Which 4 pin connector? If you mean the general 4 pin Molex that connects to hard drives etc. that connector has two voltages. You have 12 volts (yellow) and 5 volts (Red) so as mentioned depending on the LEDs you will need series resistors.

Ron

How to connect them is one thing but where to buy them; I have found the cheapest place to be **broken link removed** depending in where you are, I did one purchase from them and received my package within one week in Canada.

Edit: Just for the record, I've purchased 300, received 302 and 100% were good.

Mike

Last edited:
Yes, another issue is when people choose not to list a location. How can members make suggestions as to where to buy components when they have no clue where you are?

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back