Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can i get ac current sensors in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

Hi all ,
I need ac current sensors for my project. i want to use house ( mix )load scening any body can proved me ll detels ?

Try Google.

You start with the type of AC current sensor you want. Most members of this forum from India seem to have no problem finding a Current Transformer as a sensor.

Ron

Yes. Current transformers are extensively manufactured and sold. The O P should have no difficulty at all. They should be right alleviate at Bhubaneshwar the capital of Orissa state, and Kolkata the capital of West Bengal state. I assume that the poster might have hailed from one of these regions.

any add in Delhi ?
which can provide cheep & best for ac current sensors (Current transformer). i use house ( mix ) load scening .

Many thanks to mvs sarma for the pointers he has provided. I have problems finding things in the US let alone India. :)

The devices you are looking for (Current Transformer) are likely the least expensive and most common for AC current sensing. They look like the attached images.

Ron

Attachments

• Coil 2.jpg
    Coil 2.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 153
  • CTa.jpg
    CTa.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Coil 3.jpg
    Coil 3.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 131
Status