Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I find these...

Status
Not open for further replies.

antknee

I have some ultrasonic atomisers. I bought some from Farnell and some from Steiner and Marlins. A few months ago I found an alternate supplier that offered slightly different components from a different manufacturer. I'd like to buy those and I can't for the life of me find that supplier. I've checked history on my browser and searched and searched.

I've looked on Farnell, Rapid, Mouser, RS, Digikey, Maplin, google shopping, ebay. The terms I've used are piezo, atomiser, vibrating mesh, transducer, mist generator.

Anyone got any suggestion as to where I saw these parts?

Thanks.

Antknee.

smistw2815k15-jpg.42733

1774944-40-jpg.42734

smmod18f113m8-jpg.42735

Attachments

• SMISTW2815K15.jpg
    SMISTW2815K15.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 361
  • 1774944-40.jpg
    1774944-40.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 403
  • SMMOD18F113M8.jpg
    SMMOD18F113M8.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 380
That's a good search engine, thanks.

There aren't any parts numbers. They have manufacturer numbers but that would return me to the parts I already know.

I saw them. But its atomisers that look almost identical to those in the pictures that I'm looking for. For example the second picture is an ultrasonic atomiser that works at 135KHz by prowave. I have one that is very similar by steiners, but slightly lower quality. There was another supplier with something similar perhaps with better (or worse) quality. Maybe whoever was selling them is now out of stock. It's hard to know. I wish I'd just bought some when I saw them!

Thanks,

Antknee.

Hello,
I know two of these products.
The first one is part number is a metal mesh mist transducer SMISTW2815K15 but it has been discontinued because Steminc now has atomizers that consume less energy and outputs more than double of the mist volume.
The third one is a metal mesh mist transducer part number SMMOD20F113H8. You can Google these part numbers and you will find them on the web.
If you are looking for a high output atomizer, try part number SMMOD20F115H8. It will generate 480cc/Hr of mist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back