Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where can I find some templates......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Rodgers

where can I find some templates in gif,jpeg,bmp format for the pad layouts for IC's like dip, TO-3, as well as TO-100 (the old ten pin round can like the AD534)? I'm trying to lay out a board in Paint program, as I don't have any CAD program or Circuit Maker program.Thanks!

If you happen to be lucky enough to have coral draw like me you can download the shareware program of merli pcb.

Thanks, Evandude! I may just try the software..I had Circuit Maker on my laptop and it crashed (a friend put it on for me,but I never made a backup copy)...so lately I have been drawing layouts in Paint........

how to use IC AD 534 in LTSpice

Can anyone send me the zip file as well as .lib file for IC AD534... I dunno how to add this component in my circuit... when i simulate in LTSpice , i get an error message that UNKNOWN SUB CIRCUIT CALLED IN...wat is the solution for this..

Can anyone send me the zip file as well as .lib file for IC AD534... I dunno how to add this component in my circuit... when i simulate in LTSpice , i get an error message that UNKNOWN SUB CIRCUIT CALLED IN...wat is the solution for this..

hi,
If you join the free Yahoo LTSpice User Group you can get these files for the AD534

**broken link removed**

ya..i did tat ...but tat is not working....after i finish the schematic..wen i run it for simulation, i get an error message tat .. UNKNOWN SUBCIRCUIT CALLED IN... wat does it mean.. how to make it function...

ya..i did tat ...but tat is not working....after i finish the schematic..wen i run it for simulation, i get an error message tat .. UNKNOWN SUBCIRCUIT CALLED IN... wat does it mean.. how to make it function...

hi,
OK, please post your LTS asc file and I will try to duplicate your problem.

Do a search in your spice directory for ad534 and see if it is in the example files here's a list of all the ad534 files on my computer,

Altium, they provided a very good FREE software run in DOS with the name Autotrax.
It's easy to use, you should try it.

ya kinarfi..I too have these same files in my library....but when i use AD534 in the circuit ,and when i simulate it, i get an error message like UNKNOWN SUB CIRCUIT CALLED IN......?

ya kinarfi..I too have these same files in my library....but when i use AD534 in the circuit ,and when i simulate it, i get an error message like UNKNOWN SUB CIRCUIT CALLED IN......?

I did ask you to post your ASC file thats giving that error, I may be able to suggest a cure.

I cant get u....say me clearly....

When you create a circuit diagram using LTspice it makes a file called yourfile.asc .

The yourfile is the name you give to the circuit diagram, so if you attach the circuit diagram asc file I will be able to run it in my PC.

On the Forum use the 'Go Advanced' button and then the 'Manage Attachments' then upload your your asc file.

for example:

check and say as soon as possible.....pls...

hi,
It works OK for me.?

Changed the 'op' to Tran 10mSec and X1 to a 1kHz sine wave for testing.

Also tested with an AC analysis, OK.

Note: you have assigned 2 labels to the same signal Node : ie Y2 and 'OUT'

Last edited:
draw tis and say whether u r getting the output eh nu..

okay...i will send u a circuit,in word format...can u draw tat in ur LTSpice and check the output ,and say wat it comes...here i will attach the file ...

okay...i will send u a circuit,in word format...can u draw tat in ur LTSpice and check the output ,and say wat it comes...here i will attach the file ...

hi,
The circuit in Word format is not helpful, please post the LTS 'asc' file thats shown the the Word document.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back