Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I find a PCB manufacturing company

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbigdata

i have some request to have some PCB manufacture for about 100 pcs. where can i found a reliable company?
any one who have some real experience to help me? thanks!

There are literally hundreds or thousands of PCB manufacturing companies around the world. You're telling us you can't even find one?

Google "PCB manufacturers" and shop around a bit. Compare the prices, services, and abilities of different companies and decide which one works best for you.

Thread title edited to make for easier reading.
JimB

Try **broken link removed**. It's the only online service I've found that will give an online quote.

Mike.

One more which I have used is actually where one of our own members (Hong Bin ) works: https://project-pcb.com/

I have had 3 batches of boards made by them and am impressed with their quality.

There is a big difference in prices.
Some times I need 6 mil traces, very small holes, 50 ohm transmission line, strange shaped cutout in the center of the board, non rectangle shape.
I find the resistance between two traces varies depending why makes the board, also the breakdown voltage.

Some times I don't have restrictions. Using only their 20 drill sizes is fine. Rectangle. 20 mil traces, no holes with out plate through,

The price is very dependent on when I need the board. One to two weeks out the price is much better.

Here's a pretty good reference to places I have experience with. Prices are reasonably up-to-date if you read the comments section but things are changing a lot so it's best to check.

PCB Fabrication Sources

Smart Prototyping looks like a great find, especially if you want more than 10 boards. I'll have to give them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back