Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where can i find a micro-DB9 cable or adapter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

theboss85

I have been searching for a DB9 to MicroDB9 cable or conversion adapter. Such has been sold by Hummingbird a UK electronics site but their supplier has gone out of business and I have gone out of source. Any help will be highly apreciated. Pics below for convinence.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
hi.
Try here
**broken link removed**

Also Amazon online

Sorry, I have to say it =) There is no such thing as a db9 connector, it's actually de9. They're called db9 so much though it's stuck in common use. Searching for de9 connectors might provide an alternate set of sites to get products at.

The cable Eric linked may not work directly as it's a null modem cable, you may need a straight through, or some proprietary connection scheme there's no way to tell unless you have a schematic of how your cable is actually wired (or use a multimeter to find out), you could rewire it on the de9 side with a second adapter if you have to. The only reference to micro db connectors are a proprietary cannon trademark called micro-d.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back