Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I buy Veroboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

audioguru

Most Helpful Member
Hello everyone,
In the '70s and '80s I used epoxy-glass Veroboard which was a dark blue colour. Then I found a local (Canadian) store which had epoxy-glass stripboard which was grey but they do not have it anymore. It was good.
The Canadian distributor of Veroboard has only phenolic (cheap and warps) which is a light brown colour. The new Vero website does not list their products.
Where can I buy epoxy-glass stripboard in North America? Thanks.

Re: Veroboard

Thanks, but I really like to work with Veroboard with its peforated 0.1 inch pattern. Maybe somebody else knows where I can get epoxy-glass stripboard.

Re: Veroboard

audioguru said:
Thanks, but I really like to work with Veroboard with its peforated 0.1 inch pattern. Maybe somebody else knows where I can get epoxy-glass stripboard.

I havn't had any trouble with the "cheap" stuff that warps. You may want to give it a go again as you may find it much better these days. If your board is warping, then you are placing irregular stresses on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back