Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where can I buy this RF part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magvitron

I need to buy RCP890A05 for an RFID project. I tried digi key, mouser etc. I sthere any special site for buying RF components?

I need to buy RCP890A05 for an RFID project. I tried digi key, mouser etc. I sthere any special site for buying RF components?

hi,
Not cheap..:D
**broken link removed**

E.

the world alibaba makes me nervous.. price is not a problem, but the site has something wrong written allover it. So, is there any distributors there in England of this thing?

the world alibaba makes me nervous.. price is not a problem, but the site has something wrong written allover it. So, is there any distributors there in England of this thing?

hi,
If you stated where you lived we could give you better help.

yeah I'm currently in India, doing research here.. http://www.amrita.edu/

OK.:D

I did Google your part number and got about 3 hits for the item. it appears to be an obsolete part, have you considered a modern equivalent.?

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

oh, is it? if there is a modern equivalent its better. but i did some goo-ogling for that too with no hits. So.. can you help?! I tried some luck with digikey mouser, RS,but they offer parts with different foot print. this is just pain in arse.

oh, is it? if there is a modern equivalent its better. but i did some goo-ogling for that too with no hits. So.. can you help?! I tried some luck with digikey mouser, RS,but they offer parts with different foot print. this is just pain in arse.

hi,
Just did a web search for suppliers, it does not look promising.:(

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• AAesp02.gif
    AAesp02.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 311
Korea?! Oh. I'm looking for some distributors in US or somewhere.. where language might not be a problem. I need 100 of these things and negotiating with Koreans might be scary for me. How can I do an equivalent search for these RF components? is there any special sites for that?

Aliexpress is fine. I ordered a bunch of stuff. One item never made it.

Strange system. You pay Aliexpress and Aliexpress releases the money to the vendor when delivery is confirmed. If you don;t get it, you say so and are offered an opportunity to cancel or re-order. Various time frames of delivery even if stuff was ordered at the same time. Every order is given a delivery time and you have to complain within the time allotted. Tracking is always used.

I had one item get lost and opted for refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back