Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where can I buy electronic components in the uk ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmax

hello all .. I live in the UK and need a good suppler of electronic components , I've had a look on the net but most of what I found will only sell to trade or company's .. please no one say Maplins because they stop selling anything useful years ago ...I need things like 16bit Dacs and ADCs ,Ram ,Eeproms and the like , anyway I need to be able to order online or over the phone .. any help with this would be much appreciated

:lol: Thanks

Well for a pretty good start, you might want to check out
www.digikey.com

They carry a very good selection of items. The have online ordering, and they will ship to the UK. Of course, you'll probably be paying a surcharge for the export. I'm not sure of any distributors in the UK.

Maybe some of our UK members can help you out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back