Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

When the PIC programming................

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamilackjm

i want to program PIC16F84A with winpic800 software........
when the program this ic they give the two files....

1) C source code complied using HT-Soft PIC C compiler
2) Compiler Hex code file to be directly programmed into the pic

i want to second method for program pic ic...... but i didn't understand program this...
they had been said the specially following one....

Note: Programm the chip with the hex file attached above and remember to set the fuse bits to use "EXTERNAL HS OSCILLATOR" mode!

i can't understand above sentence ......

please anyone help to me to explain step by step how this program to pic16f84a by winpic800 because my first pic program this......

following i attached the two files.....

View attachment c source code.txt
View attachment hex file.txt

1. Open winpic800
2. Connect any programming cable between PC and PIC16F84
3. Open hex file
4. Click on Settings tab
5. Under -Osc- Select HS
6. Click Device Menu -> Program All

1. Open winpic800
2. Connect any programming cable between PC and PIC16F84
3. Open hex file
4. Click on Settings tab
5. Under -Osc- Select HS
6. Click Device Menu -> Program All

4 and 5 steps are not seen in my winpic800, what is the problem and i have files that want to program the pic16F877A... it has few files ,, which file that want to program with pic16F877A?

View attachment Alarm_source_code.zip

Last edited:
i want to program PIC16F84A with winpic800 software........

4 and 5 steps are not seen in my winpic800
Then download the most recent version. As you can see in the screenshot, there's a settings tab.

and i have files that want to program the pic16F877A... it has few files ,, which file that want to program with pic16F877A?
The .hex file. You will also see that there's a settings tab for this one... the fuses/settings are already set as per the source code main file AFAICS.

Attachments

• winpic800.png
    winpic800.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 232
  • winpic_877.png
    winpic_877.png
    30 KB · Views: 278
No worries. Glad you worked it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips