Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wheelchair Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRexall

Hi...I have a Penny and Giles wheelchair controller...but the speed control pot is open,so only have fixed speed.
Is there any way to substitute a different potentiometer..I think its a dual 20k unit.
I am having a hard time locating an exact replacement..a schematic would be helpfull,but im not holding my breath..

I agree...maybe I can post a photo of it..its a peculiar blue pot with 6 legs(conductive plastic?)..a great controller over 10 years old.

Well,looks like I solved my own problem..the pot is so unique,with surface mounted components etc,attached..ill have to find an exact replacement:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back