Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What's wrong with my H-bridge drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
user1453 said:
but that would only supply +v to the upper mosfet, wouldn't that cause the upper mosfer to turn off slow?
It is a half-bridge driver. The upper and lower drive outputs have equal propagation delays. They provide active turn-on and turn off for both the low-side and the high-side transistors. Study the datasheet, and check out the application notes cited in this thread.

BTW, feel free to post in the IR2112 thread (after skimming through the existing posts of course). I'm keeping tabs on that thread, and I'm trying to make sure my answers are sufficiently generic enough to cover other mosfet drivers and related questions.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back