Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whats this Digg button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy1845c

**broken link removed**

What the heck is this thing?

Edit: Never mind...... if anyone else is wondering, check out the feedback fourm, the admin posted about it there.....

Last edited:
This is why I only view the forums using the new posts button. I never visit forums individually. Works fine on this forum because it's just small enough to be able to take all the sections at once. Bigger forums have so many sub sections it doesn't work out so well.

Yeah, I think i'll start doing that. I've always read forums one section at a time. Old habits die hard;)

You did it, too, Andy? I made the mistake of making a tread about it also... :D

Yeah, not one of my finer moments. I made this thread, and the very next thing that caught my eye was ElectroMasters thread.

And I couldn't even delete it to save myself embarrassment....

Same terrible mistake here... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back