Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What's problem with auto of funtion of the Orcad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangson

I use Orcad version 10.0 everything seems well but.. I don't know the erroring .. when I complete a board.. and exit from Orcad programe
. that's oke however If i want to adjust this board by unround command and replace some components then I run the auto funtion of round It doesn't allow to auto run again ??? I don't know why ?? unless I have to use the neslist file and arrrange the component then do It's oke !! I send a picture that describle my problem.. I hope You will show me why ?? thanks

Attachments

• ee.JPG
    ee.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Try re-loading the strategy file (*.sf) - it's under File -> Load. Sometimes that will get it out of that mode where it says "all sweeps complete or disabled" and won't autoroute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back