Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What's On Your Christmas List?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

What's on your Christmas list? It could be anything from a soldering iron to a programmer development board? Well, what is it? ;)

Austin

Ummm... Is it too much to ask for both? Plus some?

Hey Everyone,

What's on your Christmas list? It could be anything from a soldering iron to a programmer development board? Well, what is it? ;)

Austin

Ummm... Is it too much to ask for both? Plus some? ;)

Sorry, mates. Darn computer repeated my post :/ ;)

Hey Everyone,

Austin

Nothing for my wife and I. But for my granddaughters, I would wish/pray they are able to growup in a world without war to love and see and their own grandchildern prosper.

Is that too much, Santa?

Merry Christmas to all and yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back