Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whatever happened to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something called the wattmeter, cheap and easy to get hold of.

One knows the input power, the current and voltage at the DC supply provided the meters on the power supply are fairly accurate.

Connects a wattmeter between the apparatus and load and shows what the reading is. No points giving many many details and not just this one simple test.

If you are into free energy stuff. www.overunity.com. And there is also this cult on something called a joecell (thejoecell.com I think).. Fun to read when bored, but you fall into it and you are wasting time and money. The joecell does everything, from making argone gas, hydrogen, electricity, change the weather, etc. So they say (and who the heck is "they").

I live in Florida. Maybe there are a lot of people using them here I am not aware of, and drawing all the darn hurricanes here?

I will wait until someone figures it out, and then build me one. hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back