Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What type of relay needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cctv

Hello all, I am installing 3 pir wirless sensors which when triggerd by movement send a rf signal back to a mains plug type reciever unit that emits a tone and can switch on a lamp or other electrical devise when triggerd by movement of pir sensors,My question is, I want the 220v mains addaptor to be conected to a relay switch that in turn is connected to a gsm mobile phone so that when pir sensors are triggerd the mains addaptor will switch relay to dial mobile gsm phone which is set to ring on speed dial, can anyone recomend type of relay for this instalation along with wiring diagrame from mains addaptor to relay switch and back to gsm mobile phone, I tried various sites for info to no avail, any help or advise on this project would be greatly appriciated.

relay

Super vop, Not sure yet, Have you any sugestions, also could you give details or diagrame on how the relay is connected to the 220v mains addaptor, thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back