Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what to do with a banged up car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

ok so I wrote my car off:
any bright ideas as to what I can do with the parts ? the motor is intact the alternator the batterty basically I smashed beyond recognitiion the radiator lights fan and windscreen wiper tank practically anything that was in front of the motor

Thunderchild said:
hm yea good one
say how difficult is it to set up the gears ecc

Big problem with car engines is the shaft drive, it's easier to use motorbike engines with chain drive for go-karts - also they are a more sensible size :lol:

could put a plow on it...
**broken link removed**

My friend and I did that with an old 91 grand prix. He plows his and his neighbor's driveway with it in the winter.

you can try rebuilding it. maybe not as good idea as the last one but the most practical and wont involve a big bang (coming from the petrol tank or gun barrel).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back