Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what to build???

Status
Not open for further replies.

moody07747

I have a huge box of electronics here and dont know what to build with them

There's about 10 long life light bulbs with lamp bases in there from microwaves, some 1-2RPM motors for spinning the plates in the microwaves, a few fast motors, LEDs, switches, speakers, relays, caps, and much much more

I have the feeling this will keep building up to a bigger pile if I dont use the items in there soon.

after I took apart some microwaves the box started to fill up again.

here are some pics of whats in the box

**broken link removed**

Any ideas on what to build with all this "stuff"???

you can do anything you want :lol: .
i myself would contnue building my robot... :wink: you could do the same you said you had motors, build a explorer.

or somthing more interesting :twisted:

You might end up whith "bumpkins" like mithbustes did whith Jamys super microwave(He put 4 microwaves togeter but it didnt work)

That 200V 470uF cap cod be prety useful in a mini coil gun.This is simple to do you charge up the cap and discharge it trough an coil that has an iron rod behind it.If you get it right the rod shod be launced trough the coil at high speed.(The exsact same way atom smashers work.)

Having lots of motors is extermly useful at robotics.

I have an idea. How about puting an coill gun whith an auto reload mechanisem on a radio controled robot.That wod be prety cool.

I once wierd 4 64V 10000uF caps in a cap bank and shorting this is prety spectacular.(especaly whith solder)It cod also weld two small bolts togeter.

If these caps ware wierd in serial it cod make an good coil gun.

I
once wierd 4 64V 10000uF caps in a cap bank and shorting this is prety spectacular.(especaly whith solder)It cod also weld two small bolts togeter.

Did "Someone Electro" mention that his nickname around his hometown is "One-Eyed Jack"?

Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back