Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what symbol is this..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitE

hi guys.. i wanted to build the lc meter from MARC the circuit component are quite standard but what i dont understand is this symbol which i attached. can anyone help me identify what component is that.. many thanks..

Attachments

• symbol.gif
    symbol.gif
    113 bytes · Views: 219
Not likely to see a cavity resonator on a PIC I/O line. Those are 2 pin headers.

I have updated the list of symbols on my website to take into account the fact that a 2-pin header looks exactly like a cavity resonator as a symbol.

<mod edit: spam link removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have updated the list of symbols on my website to take into account the fact that a 2-pin header looks exactly like a cavity resonator as a symbol.

<snip>

So you pretty much plagiarized someone elses work. At least give credits.

Last edited by a moderator:
When using someone elses work, it is common practice to give credits to the original creator. If that info is not available then one should give credits to the site which the original material is obtained.
If you are the originator of this material then you should state so with copyright statement and such. I suspect you are not originator.

I wonder if this is how you obtained most of your sites content.
You see the point, if you copy one portion of someone elses work, then all you web sites content is brought into question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back