Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What size Potentiometer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mark,

just have re-drawn the schematic for the seconds clocks with the pilot dial inserted.

This is for the seconds clocks, as for the half minute clocks the wires don't go straight to the accu but via the C 7 clock's contacts.

Hope it makes it a bit clearer.

The 150, 180 ohm dummy Resistor goes in parallel with the C1-C4 slave clocks.

Regards, Ray

Attachments

• GPO alternating impulser.GIF
    GPO alternating impulser.GIF
    31 KB · Views: 105
Unfortunatly a my quick supply shop ....Maplins does not have your sugested R's Closet is 7w 220R

**broken link removed**

Cheers

7 Watt is 220R fine, current about 110 mA, just add a couple of 24 Volt slaves to get near the 150 mA's. or get two R's of 220 R in parrallel which give you 220 mA loading.

Hi Mark,

just have re-drawn the schematic for the seconds clocks with the pilot dial inserted.

This is for the seconds clocks, as for the half minute clocks the wires don't go straight to the accu but via the C 7 clock's contacts.

Hope it makes it a bit clearer.

The 150, 180 ohm dummy Resistor goes in parallel with the C1-C4 slave clocks.

Regards, Ray

Ray
That makes perfect sence mate!!! why they couldn't show this I don't know!!

Cheers!!!!!

Hi Ray

You beauty!!!! :)

Just got the pilots running in the panel ;-)

I had to more of the 7w 220r in the terminals to get enough draw on the current.One line 3 I added a resistor and two 3000ohm slaves and they worked fine but nothing from the pilot.I added 6 more resistors to 6 more outputs but had to adjust the current and the Volt's to get a min. of 150ma. and Bingo it worked!! I got a response from the pilot and the aux. slaves..

Trouble is now I will require a bigger PSU. as mine is max. 36v 2 amp. but just to get those going to everything my supply could give.

Advice on the PSU.?

Once again thanks for the advice,, good to have an electronics and a clock interest!!

Regards ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back