Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what resistors and capacitors do i use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhectic

Hi.

im a complete novice at electronics and was hoping someone experienced in electronics/schematics can help me determine what resistors and capacitors etc, i need to use.

Ive got a schematic i made with a bit of help, but i need the correct components before i can start on the PCB. If anyone is willing to spend a little time to do this for me, i'd really appericiate it. i can forward my schematic if you have ares/isis at hand.

many thanks
MrHectic

Attachments

• schematic  pg1.jpg
    schematic pg1.jpg
    945.6 KB · Views: 159
  • schematic pg2.jpg
    schematic pg2.jpg
    927.5 KB · Views: 120
  • schematic pg3.jpg
    schematic pg3.jpg
    881.8 KB · Views: 112
ah yes. forgot a critical point!
Im making a toothbrush which transmits a radio frequency signal to a toothbrush holder. the point is when the user brushes their teeth, a tilt switch is triggered allowing the transmitter to send a play signal. once the holder recieves this signal it will plays music and lights up. the schemactics are just the drawings for the holder, not the toothbrush. The drawings also include features such as override button to switch it off, on/off button and an audio chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back