Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What program can I use to make schematic and PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

How many times have you seen this question pop up on this forum? "What program can I use to make a schematic ?" You have a few programs that come to mind and you being the helpful guy, or gal that you are, decide to answer the question. "Here we go again", you think to yourself as you try to remember all the names and make that laundry list of EDA tools that will help answer the earlier question.

Well, there is an easier way to answer the "What program can I use to make a schematic ?" question. I came across a website that has quite a comprehensive list of schematic and PCB design tools for users ranging from hobbyist to R&D companies. Some tools listed are free, others for purchase, but you get a good idea of what is available, and depending on your budget, you should be able to find what you need.

Being the give, give, kinda guy that I am :joyful:, I thought to myself how many visitors here might find this information useful, so click the link below to find the right EDA tool for you.

50 Top Product Design and Product Development Software Tools

https://www.pannam.com/blog/best-product-design-software-tools/

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back