Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What muscle power can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

Remembering one of my English lessons at school we went through the theme: "What willpower can do", a story about Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Here is a similar story which I name "What muscle power can do" :D

My cute (already known) stepdaughter wondered why her PC won't start anymore.

I found out the reason very quickly. The power button at the front was pushed all the way in. I suspected that the reason was not a tired spring and removed the front cover.

While doing that some plastic parts dropped on the table.

She had managed to break the plastic retainer pins of the pushbutton which hung loose on the cable.

I fixed it with a glue gun and an extra strong layer of the stuff.

Needless to say that she'll undergo special treatment if she gets the same problem again - one month without food. :)

Regards

Boncuk

Remembering one of my English lessons at school we went through the theme: "What willpower can do", a story about Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Here is a similar story which I name "What muscle power can do" :D

My cute (already known) stepdaughter wondered why her PC won't start anymore.

I found out the reason very quickly. The power button at the front was pushed all the way in. I suspected that the reason was not a tired spring and removed the front cover.

While doing that some plastic parts dropped on the table.

She had managed to break the plastic retainer pins of the pushbutton which hung loose on the cable.

I fixed it with a glue gun and an extra strong layer of the stuff.

Needless to say that she'll undergo special treatment if she gets the same problem again - one month without food. :)

Regards

Boncuk

Shame Boncuk. She is only a "little un" . Don't be too harsh mate :)

In time she will learn...please don't be too hard on her ;)

I have seen Adults destroy more pushbutton's than Kids. Pure frustration I know.

TV arrives @ our workshop. All buttons "tac switches"... broken. Ask customer "Any Kids around?". Customer says no.....bloody thing refused to change Channels so I just pushed all buttons harder.....

Cheers,

TV Tech

Last edited:
Shame Boncuk. She is only a "little un" . Don't be too harsh mate :)

In time she will learn...please don't be too hard on her ;)

I have seen Adults destroy more pushbutton's than Kids. Pure frustration I know.

TV arrives @ our workshop. All buttons "tac switches"... broken. Ask customer "Any Kids around?". Customer says no.....bloody thing refused to change Channels so I just pushed all buttons harder.....

Cheers,

TV Tech

I guess there is no reason for shame. She's now 12 years old and giving her too much food she'll grow stronger quickly. :)

Reducing food will probably take care of slower muscle development.

Besides the broken power button she has now a second problem. The mainboard failed not recognizing the connected SATA-drives.

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back