Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What might be the meaning of 10-tooth machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all this isn't the place to ask such questions, but since you're already here I'll help you.
Assuming that you're talking about mechanical things I believe the "ten tooth" would have something to do with gears (as in how many teeth the gear has)

I really dont see anything that jumps out at me as "10-tooth machine" on your link, but seeing is how its for a skid steer, probably a 10-toothed implement of some sort like a bucket or cutter...

The 10 teeth will be found on the loading bucket. This is usually the case for all diggers/skid steers

Here is a nice link to a machinery forum:

**broken link removed**

Great bunch of folks that post there.

Cheers

Last edited:
Maybe its based on the hillbilly rating system. You need to have more than ten original teeth before you are considered intelligent enough to operate it. ;)

A one tooth rating is usually applied to hand tools like shovels and rakes. A pitch fork or other poking implement has a tooth rating of usually two or higher. :D

Maybe its based on the hillbilly rating system. You need to have more than ten original teeth before you are considered intelligent enough to operate it. ;)

A one tooth rating is usually applied to hand tools like shovels and rakes. A pitch fork or other poking implement has a tooth rating of usually two or higher. :D

Hey, that's kind of funny... :)

I dam near pissed myself when I read that. :D

So you met my redneck neighbors who own the earth moving business? Paw runs the machines and does in fact have the most teeth and the two bumpkin brothers are the shovel grunts. Both dont got two teeth to rub together either. :)

You want the tooth?
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TOOTH!

Tcmtech is spot on (thanks for the laugh by the way).

I see these guys all the time here (South East US), normally their vehicles do not state "Licensed and Insured", have lots of dents, and are loaded with hand tools and empty beer cans in the back.

Plankwood, fill in your location, I might live near your neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back