Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What kind of sensor can i use to detect coordinate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just4Kason

i am looking for a sensor which can detect the coordinate(X,Y) of an object from a fix point. let's say i fix the sensor at the corner of table, i put an object on the table then i can get the coordinate as output. as the title, what kind of sensor can i use?

i found one device named Note Taker. The sensor i want to find is some sort like the sensor used in Note Taker. What kind of sensor is that? Ultrasonic? Radar?

Can you put a pulsed IR LED on the object being tracked?
Can you put an ultrasonic emitter on the object being tracked?

thanks for your replies.
actually i wan to do something new and convenient for computer user as my final year project. after i see Nete Taker then i have an idea to virtualized mouse and keyboard. i start to do research on sensor, till, i found another new launched product named evoMouse yesterday. that is totally same as what i want to do. is the evoMouse using concept of image processing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back