Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What kind of micocontroller should i use

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack501

I have two questions. First, i plan on having an led instead the air/heat vent of my car. Not the leads just the top. Will it be able to withstand the heat and cold? will it cause it to not last as long? And second. i plan on having multiple led's throughout the car which i plan to have light up in different patterns depending on what they are set to: some blinking, all blinking, some bright some dim, all bright, ect.. i originally designed the circuit to work with a rotary switch to select how the were illuminated but i would like to use some sort of microcontroller. I know very little about them but i am trying to teach myself. Could a microcontroller control several LEDs and be able to change how they were illuminated with several presets? and how would i contol it? i would like to use 2 buttons and a potentiometer. one button to turn the whole thing on or off, on to select how the LEDs are illuminated, and the potentiometer to select overall brightness

hi i ma tiffanyscalen i tell you about over service that plan on having multiple led's throughout the car which plan to have light up in different patterns depending on what they are set to: some blinking, all blinking, some bright some dim, all bright, ect.. i originally designed the circuit to work with a rotary switch to select how the were illuminated but it would like to use some sort of microcontroller. that services is provide by our site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back