Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What kind of is this transistor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vedo35

Hi everybody, I need about this transistor info. Somebody can help me please? here foto.. closo to this TR writing QF1. I am suspecting this is a mosfet but any way i need pin outs.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 290
It looks like a 5v regulator. What is it on? The pinouts are probably the same as your normal regulators (IN, GND, OUT)

No when i saw firs time i thought like you but after measurement and qf1 i understood this is a tr. there are 32V up side metal part left side 1. pin 18V right pin (3. pin) 20.69V. What is this SMD tr code? with Motorola symbol?

Might be a PNP transistor. 304 is.

Thanks for answers my friends. But Really when isaw first time i thought its a Regulator ic but in and out voltage not 5V or so. And writing a text close to this companent QF1 !!! So cant be IC and i dont think its like a 3055 :)

Thanks for unknown transistor

Boys... Thanks a lot for the useful info.. I think i found..This must be..:D :D All of you engineers i think :) Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back